Saturday 29 November 2014

BOHEMIAN FUR.



Hey guys, just a quick one today as I’m heading off to my nephews christening this morning.
I wanted to save this outfit until my new thigh high boots came, but they were taking too long, and I just love this outfit so wanted to share it asap.

I am absolutely loving this shirt dress from Matalan, I’ve definitely worn it to death since I’ve had it – its mega easy to dress up with some killer heels, or casually with some day boots and a coat. I think it has a bohemian look about it, and the pattern on it is so lush. I love the splash of red against the monochrome patterning.

This fur gilet is also a steal from Matalan and think it looks lush with the shirt dress, but again is very versatile and can be worn with pretty much anything! Faux fur is literally everywhere at the moment, which makes me very happy as I’ve always had a thing for faux fur. I think the fur gilets are going to be a staple piece in my wardrobe season after season!
These two Matalan items aren't online anymore, but they are definitely still in shops, as I went on the hunt to make sure you could still get them, so get down to your local Matalan ASAP. 







Gilet - Matalan 
Dress - Matalan
Shoes and Bag - Primark
Lips - c/o Alva lip liner, Barbara Daly Lipstick


I thought I’d add another splash of red to the outfit on my lips, so I’m wearing Alva Lip Liner 2 (featured here on my blog) and Barbara Daly ‘Mulberry’ Lipstick. Mwah!!

Bloggers help needed - can anyone recommend any good web/blog designers? I think the blog needs a bit of TLC,  just leave a comment below so I can check them out, thanks :) 

Love and kisses

Ness xo. 


My gorgeous uni girls, out for Rach's birthday, MWAH! 




No comments:

Post a Comment