Monday 3 November 2014

ALVA LIP LINER 2.



Alva is another beauty brand that prides themselves on being a certified organic, cruelty-free, vegan company. They sell a wide collection of beauty products ranging from anti-aging treatments to men’s grooming to make up all of which are suitable for vegans.

As In my previous beauty review on the Inika mineral lipstick, I have found a new love for lip liners. To be honest with you, it’s only been in the last few months that I have properly discovered lip liners, and now I can not get enough of them. I decided upon the 'reddy brown lip liner’ as opposed to the 'soft rose' Alva lip liners, purely because I love a dark lip through the autumn months especially with a darker added lip liner to frame and accentuate the lip.

I can’t say that Alva lip liners are the the best in the world as I still have loads of different brands to try out, but I would definitely recommend it to others. The lip liner has a very soft texture, and glides onto your lips with ease. The colour is very strong, and true to the colour shown on the MyPure website. The liner also contains patented beta glucan which is meant to be great for those of you with sensitive skin. The liner has a good staying power on the lips, and lasted a good 5-6 hours especially through both eating and drinking, which is what I spend most of my time doing, so for me, it is ideal. 

You can grab the lip liner in both the ‘reddy brown’ and the ‘soft rose’ colours from the MyPure website for £11. However, keep an eye out as they often have special offers on, so you can grab yourself a bargain. 

In the swatch, I have paired the lip liner with a dark red lipstick from theBabara Daly range.  It’s called Mulberry and is fab for a day-to-night lip colour. The lipstick has a plumping formula that give a polished look with a lush pop of colour. The swatch doesn;t show the true colour of the lipstick, and they match a lot better in real life. However I think this is perfect pairing for the lipliner to give a beaut accentuated lip for both day and night. 






Have you used this brand of make up before? What were our thoughts?
Also, have you got any lipstick-lip liner combos that you would recommend?

love and kisses

Ness xo. 

Shop The Product:


Follow me via:

Instagram  |  Twitter  |  LookBook  |  Bloglovin






No comments:

Post a Comment