Thursday 30 October 2014

INIKA MINERAL LIPSTICK - MYPURE


The lovelies over at MyPure recently got in contact with me, and asked me to review some of their products. I was able to pick two pieces from the site – probably the hardest decision ever. However I naturally gravitated towards to lipstick section. I'm seriously growing into a big time lipstick lover recently.

Inika is one of the well-known brands that MyPure stock. Inika pride themselves on manufacturing pure natural make-up made from the ‘finest crushed mineral pigments’. Inika are highly rated on the fact that they are a certified cruelty free and vegan make-up brand.

I decided upon the Inika Mineral Lipstick in Naked Ambition – which looked a pale pinky/purply colour on the MyPure site – a colour that I don’t usually dabble in, but I was very keen on trying something new. When the parcel turned up I was quite disappointed as you can the colour is more of a natural nude colour, definitely not the colour I was expecting. However I was pleasantly surprised once I tried it on, and to be honest the more I wore it, the more I fell in love the nude colour.

The texture of the lipstick was quite hard however it does soften up with the warmth of your lips, and spreads for an evenly distributed lip cover. The formula is very light weight and feels like nothing on your lips, I also found the lipstick to be quite moisturising which is definitely a huge plus for this time of year for me. The lipstick is quite transparent once on the lips, and looks like more a gloss than a lipstick, meaning that I didn’t feel the need to apply any gloss over the top.









If you are looking for light weight, day-to-night wearable shade to suit majority of skintones, I would recommend visiting the MyPure site and snapping up some of the Inika range.

This lipstick retails £17 however if you dash over to the MyPure site, it is currently on special offer at £15.30.

I definitely need to invest it a neural lip liner to compliment this lipstick, can you reccomend any?

love and kisses

Ness xo. 

Shop The Product:



Follow me via:

Instagram  |  Twitter  |  LookBook  |  Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment