Tuesday 24 March 2015

INIKA MINERAL ILLUMINISOR.


 A little pot of pink sparkle. Inika have done it again. This little pot of magic is perfect for highlighting those cheek bones and brow bones, giving a natural look with a slight sparkle and glow.
The packaging comes in a cute little plastic pot with a black screw top lip with 'INIKA' printed in gold on the top. The main part of the pot is transparent so you are able to see the product inside (ideal for when you think you are running low). Underneath the screw top lid is a sifter lid, allowing you to shake out as much or as little powder as you want. 
NOTE: do be careful if you are planning on carrying this product around with you, I ended
up with waaay to much powder in the lid, and to my disgust it ended up all over my new black jeans, damn!!
I applied the illuminisor powder with my Makeup Revolution pro F104 powder brush, on top of my cheekbones and brow bone to give a highlighting effect. I loved this product as there was little fall out from the brush and it had really good sticking power. It gave a lovely light, shimmery colour without being too glittery or pink. The colour blends in well to give a slight tint to the cheek leaving a lush natural highlighted look.









Although the pot is small in size, a little really does go a long way. You can build up the powder to give the cheek a brighter pink tinted highlighter. 
Its hard to 'over-do it' which this product as the proportions of glittery and pinkness is just spot on.
Overall I really loved this powder and wished that I had discovered it years ago! It has certainly encouraged me to look into more of the Inika skin line. I think I'm going to try the powder foundation soon. 
You can buy this little pot of magic dust from the MyPure Website here, along with lots of other mineral make up.

Until next time
love and kisses
Ness xo.

Keep up with what's going on with My Dangerous Obsession on:


No comments:

Post a Comment