Monday 26 January 2015

ZARA LOVIN'.


Where to start with this outfit? There is just nothing that I do not love. 
This is a serious Zara loving blogpost, the jeans, coat and bag are all little pieces of heaven from Zara.

First off though, let me bring your attention to my gorgeous jewellery, the stacking rings are from Pandora, I live in them, so they will have popped up all over the blog. However this gorgeous Satellite Crescent Necklace is from BohoMoon, I decided upon blue out of the 5 colour choices but they are all gorgeous. I managed to nab it in the sale alongside the rings but they still on the site - luckily for you, grab them while you can, they are gorgeous. The Harmoney Amulet ring (worn on my thumb) and the Translunar Moonstone are both still up for grabs too, I honestly cant take my eyes off them, I think i've fallen in love. 

The Mac I also nabbed in the sale for over 50% off reduced to £30, unfortunately it isn't available online anymore, but when I popped into my local Zara the other day there were loads left, but I'll link a few alternatives below. How amazing is my bag? Another Zara sale purchase, honestly their sale just keeps on giving.

Shoes are Matalan bargains, £10. How could I leave the shop without them?!


Coat - Zara (sale) (similar here)
Jumper - Primark
Jeans - Zara (similar here)
Shoes - Matalan (sale) (similar here and here)
Bag - Zara (similar here with pony effect)
Rings - Pandora, Boho Moon (thumb) Boho Moon.

What fab items did you pick up from the Zara sale? Possibly my favourite sale EVER.

Until next time, 

love and kisses

Ness xo.

Shop The Look:



Follow me via:
Instagram  |  Twitter  |  Lookbook  |  Bloglovin' 

No comments:

Post a Comment