Wednesday 24 December 2014

OOTD WINTER WONDERLAND


Quick post today as once again I am rushing out the door to deliver some presents. This is the outfit I wore when we headed to Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park (click here to see what I thought of the day). I live in these Primark booties, for me they are like the most perfect day boots - they are mega comfy for a day of mooching and bar hopping. The coat is a new purchase from Boohoo sale, I sized up with this coat as I often struggle with sleeve length, in hindsight I should have kept to my normal sizing, as I now need to roll the sleeve up, typical! 
Annoyingly alot of these items aren't online anymore, so I've tried to find some similar pieces for you below :)


Coat - Boohoo (similar here)
Jumper - Primark (similar here)
Necklace - Matalan (similar here
Jeans - Zara
Boots - Primark (similar here and here
Bag - Primark

Hope you all have a lovely christmas, can't wait to catch up on what you all got! 

Merry Christmas!!

love and kisses

Ness xo.

PS, does anybody know why my pictures are all becoming distorted? Any help would be fab, just leave a comment below or send me an email xo.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you look of your site is great, let alone the content!
    This is a topic that is close to my heart… Take care! Exactly where are your contact details though?
    Wholesale Women Clothing

    ReplyDelete