Friday 5 September 2014

TINT 'N' PERM.


Firstly, before anything I have to apoligise for the poor quality photos, they were taken on a phone, and by the time I zoomed in and increased the size obviously the quality worsen. But hey ho, you win some you lose some!

As some of you may know, I am absolutely eyelash obsessed, single eyelash extensions, clustered lash extension, and self-adhesive extension, I feel like I have tried them all. My favourites were the single eyelash extension, but to be honest as much as I loved them, being a student at the time I could not afford to fulfill both my shoe fetish and my eyelash addiction, and unsurprisingly shoes won!

So I decided to make it my mission to find something affordable, that would make my life easier of a morning without having to spend what feels like hours applying mascara! I stumbled across Berkshire Beauty Treatments on Instagram and saw that they offered an eyelash perm and tint. I had seen the eye lash perm treatment offered before, but for around £45-50, and to be honest I just could not justify it. However at Berkshire beauty treatment is was a steal at £25, and additional £6 for the tint, too good an offer to miss! 

Here are the results:



 The top two pictures are before, and the bottom two after - what a difference!!
I would 100% recommend anybody to give it a try, especially if you live around the Reading area, get in contact with Andrea Jones.Not only does she offer eye treatments, she also does waxing, manicures, pedicures, body wraps and other packages. You can contact her on either her Instagram page or Website . The eye lash perm and tint results can last for up to 8 weeks, so Ill let you know how I get on. I am off on my jollies this month, so I'm mega pleased I got this done in time, no more waterproof mascara, yaaaay!! 

Have you ever had this treatment done? How did you get on with it?

love and kisses

Ness xo.




No comments:

Post a Comment