Saturday 26 July 2014

SUMMERS WEDDING.



My beautiful cousin, Jay, got married at the end of June, she looked undeniably
  sensational - the venue and grounds were stunning, and the weather held out and was absolutely beautiful even into the evening. I was terrible, typical me, and left planning my outfit until the last minute, so unprepared. However I visited  the Zara sale and stumbled across this pale blue dress as well as two other wedding outfit options. I finally settled for this dress as I fell in love with the low back and pleated skirt, I also managed to snap up these cute little flatform shoes for a cheeky little £9.99. About three weeks before I had treated myself to the same pair but in black. They are ridiculously comfortable and ideal for a wedding reception as they allowed me to dance until the early hours with any pain. The day of the wedding as I rushed around town like a crazy women, I managed to nab myself this totally cute, petite pastel Primark bag, and my white New Look blazer. 
My necklace was a gift from couple of years back, with my birthstone in. I still love it, and tend to wear it for more special occasions, I think it adds a timeless style to an outfit. 



 











Dress & Shoes - Zara
Blazer - New Look
Bag - Primark
Watch - Olivia Burton
Necklace - H M Samuels (old) 


Please tell me I'm not the only girl who leaves outfit planning for special occasions to the last minute? How cute is this primark bag!

Ps. what do you think of my beauty posts? I'm thinking of doing so more, and would love some feedback. 

love and kisses 

Ness xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment