Monday 14 July 2014

KIKO FULL COVERAGE.


I’ve had this little gem for a while now, and keep meaning to post it but I always seem to get side tracked browsing blogs for hours, before I know it, I’ve shut down the laptop and completely forgotten to post. So here we go…


I was lucky enough to visit Milan this Easter, it is amazing! If you have never been – GO! If you have been, like me you’ll want to go again.  Whilst there I stumbled across the make up store KIKO, having never heard of it before I had to have a nose around, I instantly fell in love. I managed to bag myself some of their ‘Full Coverage Concealer’ and thought I’d give it a review for you lovely lot.








With the small price tag of £7.50, I wasn’t sure that the duration of the product would be great but I was pleasantly surprised, the concealer lasts around 7-8 hours, which for my oily skin is much better than other concealer in this price range that I’ve tried. The concealer doesn’t dry as soon as it is applied to your face so it is ease to apply and blend with your fingers before applying your foundation and/or powder on top. The concealer is contained in a mini-case with a mirror and is the perfect size to be carrying around in your bag.



Here is just a couple of shots I took whilst mooching around the gorgeous city.






 




Do you own any KIKO products?  Have you tried this concealer – what’s your opinion? 
I have some more KIKO reviews up my sleeve for future blog posts. 

Ness xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment