Sunday 15 June 2014

MONOCHROME JUMPSUIT



Hope you are all having a lush weekend, fingers crossed the weather holds out - don't think I'll be able to cope with lots of rain now I'm used to the sun being with us! 

So once again I treated myself, this time to this babe of a jumpsuit! Honestly I couldnt believe my eyes when I spotted it in Tu for Sainsburys. I love the highwaisted palazzo look of the trousers and the fact that it is patterned on top really helps to even out my top heavy figure. I managed to grab this jumpsuit during a 25% off weekend so it was an absolute steal at only £22.50. 
I adore this monochrome look as it is super easy to dress up or dress it down for a more casual event. 
I paired this jumpsuit with some black and white patterns sandals from Primark, my gorgeous new Olivia Burton Watch (thanks for my lovely boyfriend) and my monochrome bag from Primark - believe it or not it was only £4 - bargain central!
















Jumpsuit - Tu for Sainsburys
Bag, Sandals, Floral Headband - Primark 
Watch - Olivia Burton
Bracelets - (old) eBay

 Also a huge thank you to LJ Carter for doing my hair for me with my Primark Floral Headband, and also taking these blog photos - check out her Facebook page at : 

 www.facebook.com/Lj.carter.photography

How would you style this monochrome look? 

Ness xo.



No comments:

Post a Comment